Adult Entertainment’s Pinnacle – Singapore City
From luxury shopping to fine dining and culture, we present how to best enjoy the wonders of Singapore. Preferably within the company of one of our high-class models.
INSIDE THE CITYThe island-city state of Singapore is a dazzling cosmopolitan metropolis. Home to shimmering modern skyscrapers, beautiful green spaces and a melting pot of cultures, Singapore’s elegant sophistication begs to be discovered.
HISTORICAL ORIGINOriginally founded as a trading post for the British Empire, Singapore’s rapid development and western style juxtapose with its neighbouring Southeast Asian destinations; Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia. Incredible architecture, an exceptional culinary scene and beautiful landscapes make the Lion City a must-visit for the discerning traveller, whether for business or pleasure. To get to know the soul of the city, discover Singapore’s authentic side in its diverse enclaves. With a mix of old temples, historic stores, and traditional wet markets, Chinatown is historically charming. At Little India, you can sample Michelin-starred rice, while Arab Street is fast becoming Singapore’s trendy creative hub. Singapore is a green city awash with botanical life. The lush beauty of Gardens by the Bay and Singapore Botanic Gardens breathe life into the bustling metropolis.
BEAUTIFUL SCENERYCrowned by the striking Marina Bay waterfront and punctuated with vast skyscrapers stretching to the clouds, Singapore is a modern city. It’s also a place where its ancient soul is very much present. Historical houses and pre-war buildings stand strong against the silhouettes of contemporary architectural wonders. A blissfully warm climate all year round makes Singapore a fabulous destination for an unforgettable escape. If you are seeking an elite escort travel companion to join you on a lavish break in Singapore, THE AGENCY International’s high calibre of celebrity and VIP escort girls redefine luxury companionship.
DININGSingapore’s culinary scene is booming. In the Lion City, you can savour everything from Michelin-starred international cuisine to deliciously authentic Southeast Asian food.
COFFEE CULTURECoffee culture is big news in Singapore and if you’re seeking a quick caffeine fix between meetings, there’s an abundance of artisanal coffee houses to refuel at. Pop into the stylish Nylon, famed for its in-house roasts and blends from around the world, it’s a coffee connoisseurs paradise. Alternatively, for a charming setting reminiscent of old Singapore, pick up a perfectly brewed coffee at The Coastal Settlement.
LUNCH RECOMMENDATIONSFor lunch, the award-winning Rang Mahal marries Western ingredients with Indian spices. The result is exceptional Indian cuisine with a characterful flourish. Serving an executive four-course set lunch, Rang Mahal is perfect for business lunches and meetings. Also presenting a tantalisingly good lunch menu is the Michelin-starred Meta. Mixing Asian and French flavours, the restaurant is in the Keong Saik neighbourhood, full of old-world charm and a modern buzz.
EVENING RESTAURANTSWhen it comes to dinner, you can taste the finest local flavours in the city at Candlenut at COMO Dempsey. The world’s first Michelin-starred Peranakan restaurant, Candlenut serves up refined Peranakan cuisine by marrying the essence of traditional food with stunning presentation. Over at CUT by Wolfgang Puck, the legendary chef’s excellent eatery delivers on all aspects. From the sumptuous steak-led menu to the exemplary wine list and incredible service, it won’t fail to disappoint. For an unforgettable evening in Singapore, enjoy a sumptuous dinner with one of our elegant and sophisticated elite escorts. Our Concierge service can secure you the best tables in town. Round your night off in style like a VIP to the sounds of celebrity DJs in the company of models at CE LA VI Club Lounge. Up high on the 57th floor of Marina Bay Sands, you’ll get a dazzling bird's eye view over the city as you party. Singapore’s lavish restaurants are incredible, but be sure to try the local food, which is a fusion of Malay, Chinese, and Indian. Influences come from Thailand and Indonesia. For a traditional taste of Singapore, you must try its national dish, chilli crab. The best in the country is served at Jumbo Seafood Gallery at Clarke Quay. Singapore is one place where you can sample the famous Asian pungent fruit, durian. In season between July and September, this curious local delicacy can be found at Ah Seng Durian at Ghim Moh Market.
SHOPPINGWhen shopping in Singapore, the city has everything you could wish for. From big-name designers at mega malls or unique, one-of-a-kind boutiques, Singapore has an array of extraordinary retail destinations. For luxury brands like Fendi and Prada, the futuristic ION Orchard mall is a superb place to shop the new season’s collections. Treat yourself to an heirloom timepiece from Cartier or Jaeger Lecoultre. Discerning drinkers should visit ION Orchard’s The Grande Whisky Collection, where you can buy some of the world’s rarest and oldest whiskies. When it comes to ultra-cool designer goods, head to the ever-stylish Singaporean outpost of London boutique, Dover Street Market. At the chic, art gallery-style store you can buy clothing, fragrance and accessories by cutting-edge labels like COMME des GARÇONS and Maison Margiela. Take home a little piece of Singapore with a souvenir. The city is famed for its exquisitely decorated Peranakan porcelain. Painstakingly hand-glazed and highly ornamented, each piece is like a work of art. Pick up one-of-a-kind porcelain and beautiful Singaporean objects d’art at Guan Antique or Just Anthony.
ARTS & CULTUREFor art investors and connoisseurs, Singapore’s reputation as a destination for cutting-edge contemporary art is growing. Its burgeoning art scene has bred a wealth of innovative art spaces and galleries. If you’re looking to buy, invest or simply soak up some culture in Singapore, put Parkview Museum on your must-visit list. Located in the grand Parkview Square, The Parkview Museum showcases installations, paintings and video art by local and international artists. It also houses the largest collection of Italian art in Asia.
Terms & Conditions
VIP Escort & Celebrity Introduction Service
- THE AGENCY™ specialises in celebrity and VIP escort introductions. Representing incomparably high standards of accomplished talent including but not limited to cover and catwalk models, Hollywood actresses, Instagram stars, athletes, writers and entrepreneurs.
- THE AGENCY™ does NOT represent mainstream escorts.
- THE AGENCY™ casts in person and thoroughly screens all the talent.
- THE AGENCY™ operations cover major global capitals, excepting those that are less safe.
- THE AGENCY™ is a membership-only club
- Membership options include a GBP500 General Membership and a GBP5000 Full VIP membership
- General membership at GBP500 grants access to personalised matchmaking and access to 3 models profiles for every booking, according to the customers requirements. In exceptional cases 2 additional profiles are provided. Membership includes concierge service.
- Full VIP membership grants access to all models profiles including celebrities without any limitations.Matchmaking service and concierge are included in the VIP membership
- Attention: Both membership fees are one-off and non-refundable.
- Catering for busy individuals who are accustomed to the finest things in life, our Concierge creates high-end scenarios for quality entertainment to fit the duration of one’s booking only. By advising on and helping secure exciting experiences and exclusive venues, THE AGENCY™'s Concierge team makes a booking with one of the VIP companions just perfect.
- Concierge service operates as a complimentary service exclusively for THE AGENCY™ members.
- No Concierge services are offered without Introduction services.
- Concierge services include: luxury villa rental, boat and yacht charter, private dining and party catering, private party and beach & night club as well as restaurants table bookings.
- Considering that in most cases, hotel reservations and airplane tickets are dealt with by the customer's personal assistant, THE AGENCY™'s Concierge does not provide reservations of this kind, with the exception of plane tickets for the talent.
Payment, Cancellation & Refund
- THE AGENCY™ arranges proposed services only after the payment is made in full.
- Membership can be paid with a credit and debit card, Zelle and bank transfer.
- Fee payment can be made via exclusively to bank transfer.Please allow sufficient time for transfer to arrive.
- Please bear in mind that we represent career-oriented talent, whose schedule is often rather tight and cancellations may affect them negatively.
- In case a booking is cancelled up to 72 hours upfront a 20% cancellation fee is retained from the total booking amount.
- In case a booking is cancelled up to 48 hours upfront a 50% cancellation fee is retained from the total booking amount.
- In case a booking is cancelled less than 48 hours upfront, the full amount is retained by THE AGENCY™.
- THE AGENCY™ operates on the terms of ultimate discretion towards both customers and talent.
- Considering that both our customers and the talent we represent are high-profile individuals, both parties involved are offered to sign non-disclosure agreements.
- Secure and gentle screening is performed by our sister concierge company. Your data will never be associated with any matchmaking service.
- Any kind of information used for identity verification, personal data and booking data will be destroyed immediately after the screening.
- No customer data is kept on file.
- Any kind of interactions via phone, email or bank transfer would be only executed with customers' permission and will remain ultimately discreet.
- THE AGENCY™ provides discreet invoices , secure encrypted debit and credit card payments and discreet receipts on the bank statements.
DISCLAIMERAccess is made available only to those who accept the terms and conditions of the following agreement: By clicking AGREE below, you also agree and accept the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) user consent policy terms and conditions [See policy below]. We will maintain a record that you have agreed and you may opt-out of this agreeance at any time.
- 1.1 THE AGENCY is a legally registered and operated talent and marketing company that represents accomplished talent from diverse area of expertise that includes but is not limited to: fashion, film, professional sports and arts.
- 1.2 Legal age restriction:All persons appearing on this website were 21 or older when the images were created.
- 1.3 Proposed services:The talent booking fee is charged for corporate and personal social entertainment, that excludes any illegal activities. The fee is charged for the talents time only. THE AGENCY does not take any responsibility for any further consensual activities between the two adults, the talent and the customer.
- 1.4 THE AGENCY does not employ the talent. It merely provides marketing representation and ensures the safety of the social encounter.
- The operators of this website, by virtue of their locale, do not fall under the jurisdiction of U.S. law. The operators of this website have taken it upon themselves to voluntarily comply with United States law concerning 18 U.S.C. §2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 in order to assure those that are bound by these United States laws and regulations that all visual depictions appearing on this website are exempt from the provisions of 18 U.S.C. §2257 and 28 C.R.F. 75 because: They do not portray any sexually explicit conducts as specifically defined in 18 U.S.C. §2257 (2)(A)(i)-(iv);They do not portray depictions of the body’s private areaThey do not portray simulated sexually explicit activity created after the effective date of Title 18 U.S.C. §2257All persons appearing on this website were 21 or older when the images were created.Content Produced by Third PartiesThe operators of this website are not the producers of any depictions of actual or simulated sexually explicit conduct. To the extent that any such content appears on this site, the operators involvement is limited to the transmission, storage, retrieval, hosting and/or formatting of depictions posted by third party users, on areas of the website, under the users' control.Pursuant to Title 18 U.S.C. §2257 (h)(2)(B)(v) and 47 U.S.C. §230 (c), the operators of this website reserve the right to delete content posted by users which operators deem to be indecent, obscene, defamatory or inconsistent with their policies and terms of service.